Elder Grilliot in Uganda

Elder Grilliot in Uganda

Monday, September 9, 2013

Birthday Week

This has been a pretty good week. For all of you wondering I’m staying here in Seeta with my companion. I’m pretty happy about that as well.
I really get along with my companion and we are doing a lot of good work here.
I’m completely cured of Malaria now. I don’t really feel any sickness or anything anymore. Since Tuesday I have felt really good, with no pain or difficulties. I thank so many of you for the prayers that have come my way. My companion has been a really big help as I have gotten over malaria. Malaria is one heck of a disease; it’s just something that you never forget.
No big stories from this week. My birthday was kind of quiet; we just continued working like always, kind of felt like just a normal day. We had a member cook us lunch that day (we had Pork, Matoke (which is an African food that they make from steamed bananas), and noodles).
Sorry for making it a short email this week, but I’m a little pressed for time this week. I’lll try to make up for it next week.
Love you guys. I could feel a lot of genuine love in my emails this week and I thank all of you for caring about me. I hope each of you have a great week full of fun and excitement!

Love, Elder Grilliot

No comments:

Post a Comment