Elder Grilliot in Uganda

Elder Grilliot in Uganda

Monday, March 25, 2013

New Companion Elder Cobabe

Dear Family

        Transfers were again this week, and guess what! I'm still staying in Lira, and now I'm on my fourth companion (fifth including the MTC). Elder Wangui, got sent to Jinja, and now I have a new companion named Elder Cobabe from Salt lake city, Utah. He's a pretty cool guy, he actually reminds me alot of Todd in his speech and sense of humor. I think we'll get along really well.
   This looks like it's going to be a really good transfer, we have about 5 or 6 people lined up to be baptized this transfer (so long as everything goes well), and I really like the people that I'm staying with. The two other missionaries in our house are Elder Benjamin (from Malawi) and Elder Chouya (from Zimbabwe). They are both really chill guys.
    -Elder Grilliot

P.S. I got lots of emails this week so I'm keeping this one short so i can try to respond to these other ones, but i'll send you some pics when i get to the church computer later this evening.




 

Conquering the Tree with an ax

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment