Elder Grilliot in Uganda

Elder Grilliot in Uganda

Monday, January 13, 2014

Questions From Mom

Here are a few questions Mom asked this week in her e-mail:

-What happened in your week?
 I started training this week. My "Son" (as we call them) is from South Africa, and is a pretty big dude. He's funny though and likes to laugh a lot. He is adjusting quickly

-What happened on Friday, Saturday and Sunday? 
 I did missionary work! BOOM!

-What was a spiritual thing that happened last week?
We taught a really nice lesson to a guy named Simon this week as he is preparing for baptism. We taught the Word of wisdom and it was just a really well put together lesson.

-What was something funny that happened this last week?
 Not sure but I'll think of something next week for you.

-What do you eat on a regular basis for breakfast and lunch?
I have learned how to cook an Irish potato in very very very many ways...

-Did you see any animals this week?
Yes I saw a lot of birds, cows, chickens, goats, and pigs.

(sorry this is not very informative, but I have 15 seconds left to email)

No comments:

Post a Comment