Elder Grilliot in Uganda

Elder Grilliot in Uganda

Monday, January 6, 2014

Excited about Training Again in Lugazi

   This week has been going well. We have a few families that we have been teaching, that are progressing fairly well. And we should be having some baptisms over the next few weeks. The work in Lugazi is going well.
   We received transfer news today, and I am to be training again, beginning on Wednesday. I don't know anything about the new guy, but I'm excited to train again.
   Today for P-day we went to some waterfalls nearby Lugazi. We hiked up this trail that lead to some really cool water falls. I took some pictures as well, but I don't think that I'm going to upload them this week. The computers that we email from in Lugazi don't do well at sending pictures and stuff.
   I've been getting allot better at working out in the mornings recently. These days I go jogging every other day, and we try to run about a mile and a half. I've been feeling healthy and suave.

   Not much more to report, Love you guys, have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment