Elder Grilliot in Uganda

Elder Grilliot in Uganda

Monday, December 16, 2013

Kentucky Fried Chicken in Uganda

Hey guys, I'm going to apologize in advance. Today I'm sending a very brief email. I went to Kampala today (it's pretty far from Lugazi. Was about a 2 and a half hour ride there and 2 and a half hour ride back) Went there to eat Ethiopian food with some other missionaries, but then the restaurant was closed. However we found something much better. We found out that it was opening day for the first KFC in Uganda! I had REAL AMERICAN FOOD! It might have been the best thing I've eaten it Uganda. It was a little expensive but it was worth it.
  Anyways everything is ok in Uganda. Love you guys!

P.S. I will be calling home on Christmas (for me it will be around 6pm, not sure what time that will be in America). And no I don't think that I will be able to Skype. But I will let you know next week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment