Elder Grilliot in Uganda

Elder Grilliot in Uganda

Monday, February 3, 2014

Teaching at a Clinic and Sloppy Joes

Things are going well in Lugazi. Were teaching some cool people, having some fun in the sun and stuff like that.
  One of the people that we are teaching is a guy named Joseph. He's a doctor in Training, he works at his fathers clinic in Lugazi. He wants us to do some service at the clinic, like to give a presentation on the danger of HIV and AIDS. Maybe I will go and teach a bunch of kids the law of Chastity instead though. It will help them more...
  Fast Sunday was a really nice experience this month, I made Sloppy joes for all the missionaries in my district. It was a really nice way to end a fast. Thanks mom and dad for sending the sloppy joe mix.
  I hate to say it but i honestly can't think of anything interesting to write about this week. I know that it's going to annoy my parents but I don't have any good stories to tell or anything this week. I've just been immersed in the work I guess.

  Love all of you guys though, and thank you for your prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment