Elder Grilliot in Uganda

Elder Grilliot in Uganda

Monday, June 9, 2014

Best Baptism Yet!!!

   It's been a busy week for myself. We had several baptisms this last Sunday so we had to make sure that they were well prepared, and all of that good stuff. It was a great baptismal service too. It was probably the best baptismal service that I have ever been too (either on or off my mission). The spirit was so incredibly strong that I almost shed tears. The talk on baptism was given by a 94 year old man who had been a member for about 6 years. His daughter was getting baptized that day. It was one of the most heartfelt talks that I have ever heard in my life, he struggled a little to get all the words out, but his words were clear and the spirit was strong. I felt really happy about the people who were baptized yesterday, they are really strong people who will help out the church in Gulu to continue growing.
   I sent some pictures in some other emails. hope that they go through well. Love you guys have a great week.


 Me and Elder Antony (he's another missionary in our zone). He's from Kenya.

Me and our police officer friend


Me and my companion


Found this guy outside of our house one morning

Me and Elder Lombola (my last companion)

Soon to be my pig stead 

Gulu District April to May 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment