Elder Grilliot in Uganda

Elder Grilliot in Uganda

Monday, August 25, 2014

Fruitful Harvest in Gulu

As my mission sums up, I am trying to make each week better than the last. I am trying to work my butt off and save the time for relaxing on the plane ride home. This week has been alright. We had a baptism on Sunday, and it was a pretty nice baptism. The service was nice and the spirit was there. It was the brother to a recent convert of mine. He and his brother are super elect people, and they both want to serve missions (one is 20, the other is 22). I am pretty happy with the fruit that I have been having here in Gulu. About half of my baptisms on mission have been in this branch. I also really adore the members here.
   It's a weird thing, concluding your mission. I keep on wanting to think about home, but then when I think about home it puts me in a daze. Mentally I have to kick myself every time I start daydreaming about home, because I don't want to trunk myself out.

   Love you guys, hope you have an incredible week.

-Elder Grilliot

Me and a member named George brawling it out

No comments:

Post a Comment