Elder Grilliot in Uganda

Elder Grilliot in Uganda

Monday, September 15, 2014

New Area-Kajjansi

   We received transfer news today. I felt pretty confidant that I would stay and finish my mission from Gulu. It was my last transfer news. I was surprised to hear that I was to be transferred for my last
6 weeks on mission, and to open a new area in a place called Kajjansi (It's in the southern part of Kampala). I suppose that it will comfort my parents to know that I won't be driving in Uganda any longer.
   I'm going to miss Gulu a lot. It was my favorite area on mission thus far, and I had the most amount of success here as well. I am leaving like 5 people who are ready for baptism in the area as well, I really wish that I could have stayed to witness their baptism.
   I look forward to going to my new area though. And doing some great things in Kajjansi. I plan on Finishing my mission strong, and I hope that opening this new area will help. I think that if nothing else it will make time go by fast.
   Love you guys, hope that you all stay well.

-Elder Grilliot

No comments:

Post a Comment