Elder Grilliot in Uganda

Elder Grilliot in Uganda

Monday, July 28, 2014

Trip to Kampala

Had another successful trip down to Kampala and back. It's one heck of a ride. It's nice to be in Kampala every now and then, but I'm glad that I don't have to take that road very often. On the way down we saw some nice monkeys. I gave them an empty bottle of Fanta, and I saw tears of appreciation stream from their faces. It was the most touching thing I've seen on my whole mission. Kinda makes the whole 2 years worth it.
   I really don't know what else to write about but I want you to all know that I love you and miss you and I'm working hard.

-Elder Grilliot

The shoes are holding up... but I don't intend on wearing them when I get home.
   My camera is doing splendid. I'm afraid that I might not be taking enough pictures, and you'll be a bit disappointed in me when I get home.
   Isaac and Jeniffer have been fighting this last week, and it's been kind of a deterrent for getting them married. But if they split up maybe that's an answer to our prayers, because if they separate then they will be living the law of Chastity, and get baptized (they don't have kids yet so it wouldn't cause that big of a problem).
   Mom, your going to be a grandmother. What did you think when you found out. When I found out I was going to be an uncle I thought "IT"S ABOUT TIME!"
   Love you mom
-Elder Grilliot

No comments:

Post a Comment